Sunday, December 27, 2009

First Post

Hello and welcome to my blog.

Don't expect big things from it, I don't :D but you never know. I have created this blog as a way to gather quotes and other information that I find while researching and which I think will be useful later on. I will write posts on various things, mostly religion and animation because they are my main interests, I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses and I am studying a Bachelor of Interactive Entertainment majoring in Animation.

A lot of things that I post here will just be quotes from Early Church Fathers, collections of Scriptures on a subject, news, the occasional rant and the occasional graphics related thing that catches my eye.

But enough of this, on with the show and once again, welcome to my new blog, I do hope it can be useful to someone other than me occasionally - if it is it will make this all the more worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment